And how does the AX1 perform from inside your Apartment? What floor are you on?

Brian VE3GMZ

Sent via BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox for Android

  Original Message

From: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: May 13, 2020 4:14 p.m.
To: kg9hfr...@gmail.com; Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Reply to: k7...@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Establishing A New Station

Hi all,
I live in a senior apartment. There is no balcony so my best is the Elecraft
AX1 with the extra 40 mtr coil right next to the window. No fiddling just
assemble.Set the dip switch for the band and you are on the air. 10 min max and
if you change freq retune the ATU.

73Jim Hk7sss
In a message dated 5/13/2020 12:59:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,