On 5/14/2020 12:31 PM, Grant Youngman wrote:
I personally prefer a small pocket-sized notepad and an archaic device made from
wood and carbon known as a pencil.  Although knowing what a pencil is does require
one to be of a “certain age"

Back in the day when we had to log on paper, we also had to keep paper dupe sheets, one per band per mode. If you're gonna log on paper, ya gotta do that too. :)

An important part of EMCOMM is knowing the rules and following them. FD has rules too, one of them is that you can work a station once per band per mode.

73, Jim K9YC