My KX3-PX3_KXPA100 system works perfectly, however I cannot understand the PX3
display.  On either USB or LSB there is a significant, narrow signal spike
which tracks the KX3 frequency.  On either USB or LSB it is at the edge of the
cursor where the carrier (suppressed) would be.  There is no tone as I tune
across it and it does not interfere with operation.  The waterfall does show a
narrow trail.  If I change the XFIL from FL1 to FL2 then the spike moves to the
center of the new, narrower passband. On CW it is in the middle of the passband.

Is this spike normal or am I setting something incorrectly?  I can send photos,
if needed.

Thanks,

Dan  K9GDQ