G'day,

Well my set up here is:

Mode B
PdLr
I'm mainly left handed and send dashes with my thumb
Have a Bencher BY-2 or whatever the two paddled horror is called and I
don't like it

Will probably get a single paddle soon, probably Kent kit.  My first keyer
was a Samson (sp) ETM-2B which I used for two years sending weather obs in
the Antarctic thirty years ago.  My second keyer is a K2!  I guess I don't
make much use of iambic except when sending CQ.  There is only a small
advantage in key strokes between iambic and single paddle.  Using a single
paddle I just roll the tip of my finger and ball of my thumb on the paddle
and it works just fine, for me.

How did the dots with the thumb happen.  Right at my beginning with the
ETM-2B I rather thought that sending the fastest element with the slowest
responding digit seemed odd and have sent dits with my finger ever since.
There again as I said above, I'm a mainly left handed hybrid.

In single paddle mode, mode A or B seem to work the same for me.

And remember, only left handed people are in their right mind.  Think
brain hemispheres.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO