Same story here as Andy...

I completed the first resistance checks on my kx1 over the weekend. My readings (and confusion) are nearly exactly the same as Andy except my pin 5 resistance is higher at about 33k.

I had taken a lot of care in putting this together as I haven't built a kit in many years but I rechecked placements, values, and solder joints just to be sure. I stared through a magnifying glass between making FD contacts and then stared some more. I resoldered some perfectly good looking solder joints figuring something must be bad.

Then. after looking back through past postings, I concluded that an infinite reading is >10k and I would press on, albeit somewhat nervously. The readings for pins 1, 3, 4, 8, 19, and 20 seemed to be the important ones and other than that I was looking for shorts. Then I realized I had completely disregarded the need for a power supply so I'm on hold until my CUP-36 power supply arrives. Well, I'm winding toroids, finishing up the tuner and 30/80 kits which I had used as warmup, and I will put together my NOCAL dummy load.

Did we go wrong someplace or is what we're seeing indeed OK?

Paul KD2MX