My 2 cents

I ran a KPA500 in a boat house for 6 or 7 years.  It wasn't heated, covered
or filtered.  It saw temperatures from -25C to +35C and humidities from 15%
to 99% and it worked perfectly for those  years.   In fact, it still works
today but I just replaced it with a higher power amp.

This was in Ontario NE of Toronto.  From October to April I never saw it
and controlled it remotely by the PC that was sitting beside it.

It wasn't bothered by the high summer humidity or the cold winter air.

Every few years I blew some dust out of it.

I ran a bunch of CW, SSB and RTTY contests on it, some in January and it
took a while for the PA temp to reach 0C.  I figured that if all the
electronics in my car would work at -35C then the KPA500 would as well.

Short story, I plugged it in, turned it on and used it.  That may not what
you wish to do but it worked perfectly for me.

And, it still works perfectly today.  Just in a different purpose.

mike va3mw