From: "Mark Forsyth" <vk3...@outlook.com>
To: "Grant Youngman" <ghyoung...@gmail.com>
Cc: "Elecraft Refl" <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: 6/13/2020 12:17:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [KX3] Oppopsite Sideband Null question - Redux

Hi,
Elecraft have a handy little utility called RxSbNull.exe which does the whole
process. All you need is an up to date KX3, an up to date XG3, a Windows
computer and the utility. It works like a charm. Turn the radio volume down
before you start it though otherwise it’ll annoy the hell out of you.

Cheers
Mark Forsyth
http://jandmf.com
VK3KW