Good morning all:

I'm having a rough day today and I need some advise.

Got my KX3 out this morning to work WES and found
the volume control is not working.  My volume is maxed
at 46 on the display and I can not turn it down. Pushing
the knob does change it from AF to RF and holding it
down does change to monitor.  Volume dose nothing.

The radio has been stored for some time inside a Pelican
case.  I hooked it to my power supply with 13.8 volts applied
and it made no difference.  I did remove all power long
enough to replace the internal batteries.  they were showing
low charge ( 7.6 volts )   when I took it out of the case.

Just curious if I've hit a button or something that is causing
this behavior.   I'm not finding anything in the manual that
describes this issue.  Didn't find anything on the internet
relative to it.   SO,  thought I would ask you folks.

Anyone run into this before?

How do I correct it ??

thanks and 73:

Jerry       N0JRN