I'm working my way through a surplus of radio gear and am offering my second
factory built PX3 for sale. I am the original owner.

I think these are backordered at Elecraft but mine will ship as soon as payment
is received!

It's in fabulous condition, with SIdeKX end plates and lexan cover. Factory
built, no scratches and has seen very little use beyond a few contests. Any off
premise trips it was transported in a lens case. Much of my gear sees little
use as I’m primarily a SOTA guy out with my KX2.

New Elecraft price is $729 with a summer discount to $679 (but backordered).

https://elecraft.com/products/px3-f-panadapter
<https://elecraft.com/products/px3-f-panadapter>

SideKX endplates and cover retail at $68.

https://gemsproducts.com/product/px3-end-panels-cover/
<https://gemsproducts.com/product/px3-end-panels-cover/>

Your price is $679 plus $20 shipping/insurance and payment (via PayPal to
paul.ga...@gmail.com <mailto:paul.ga...@gmail.com>)

Photos available.

Paul
W6PNG/M0SNA