I am building K2 #5613 and having a great time. I am doing Alignment and Test Part II.
My problem is the following:
 BFO High Freq 4,916.98 KHz and it is greater than 4916.3 as it should be.
BFO Low Freq 4,912.92 KHz, this is higher than what it should be (4,912.7). Although the range is OK (4.06Khz is the range I get, which is greater than the minimum 3.6KHz) , the lower freq seems a little off.

As background, I calibrated the frequency (C22) quite accurately using my HP5342 counter slaved to a HP GPS 10Mhz reference. All other prior tests were just fine.

What should I do about BFO Low Freq being higher than it should be?

Suggestions welcome.
Raj, N2RD