Having both plus the KPA1500 (same height as the K4), that would be a challenge without a major rework.  Not just in squeezing it in, but still allow for adequate cooling.

If they choose to go down that path, I'd hope they keep the third antenna port (only two on the KPA1500).

As for their long term plans; we know they listen but are sly in responding until it's time to announce.

73,
Rick NK7I