From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Jack Brindle via Elecraft
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 21:13
To: l...@lnainc.com
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KAT500 Remote software and KPA500 remote software

Let's see if we can determine why you are seeing this behavior. What platform
are you using (Window, Mac, Linux), and exactly what is the scenario and
conditions you are seeing? In other words, please provide more info. I believe
K6KR has provided a bit of additional info. He wrote the KPA Utility for
Windows, and knows the computer side of things.

I wrote the code for both the bootstrap loader and the main program in the
KPA500. I tested all parts of the code operation for both bootstrap (which runs
with front power off) and main firmware (runs with power ON) with both the Mac
and Windows Utilities for each KPA500 firmware release as well as when the
Utilities are released. In fact I tested it earlier today with both the
original KPA500 and a newer one I bought a year ago. In all cases the KPA
Utility was able to turn on and off the KPAs properly.

With adequate information, we should be able to get things working properly for
you.

73,
Jack, W6FB
Elecraft Engineering