The demand for my Elecraft W2 DDU for the W2 watt meter has been way more than
expected.Thanks for all the orders!  I do still have stock for these.
I also want to show a preview of the New DDU for the Elecraft KPA500.
This unit shows power, voltage, PA temperature, SWR and current all at the same
time.No longer will you need to change the display to see these crucial
readings.
Same simple plug and play installation as the W2 DDU.
Display can be remotely located up to 10-12 feet from the KPA500.
For a preview go to the bottom of my web page:  http://www.kv5j.com
The picture is a quick snap from my iPhone.  The display looks very clean and
nice in person.
If you want to get on a list for more info and ordering sent me a note at:
ddui...@yahoo.com
Thanks and 73
Keith, KV5J