From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Don Wilhelm
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 9:10 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K4 Books

Skip,

Fred addressed 3 different learning methods in his books.  First was those who
learn by reading (I am one of those), 2nd is those who learn from examples
(expanded reading) and thirdly those who learn from hands-on exercises.  Fred
addressed all 3 in his books.
He did comment that there was nothing in his books that was not in the Elecraft
manual, but his approach to presenting the material was different.  That is why
his books exceed 200 pages while the Elecraft manuals are usually in the
vicinity of 100 pages.

delivered to k9...@live.com