Gregg

If you have had a Win10 update lately, and the “NEW” Edge browser installed,,
well,,!!!,,.

I had an issue about 3 weeks ago after a Win10 dll became “missing” or
corrupted.  Reloaded C++ x86 redistrib package from MS fixed it.  This may NOT
be your issue.  However I have noticed SpectraVue does not operate as smoothly
as it once did, as the waterfall freezes momentarily when demod frequency is
changed .  Its run “priority” may be low now…  I haven’t had time to look into
this issue yet for a fix.  I don’t believe it is an issue with S’Vue S/W you
are having.

Ben
W4SC

Sent from Mail for Windows 10