Good afternoon all:

Gang:       I need some advise from anyone familiar with the KX3
control board.

I replaced the encoder for  AF/RF on my radio and while doing that,
I managed to lift the trace that runs under that encoder.

Can anyone tell me where that trace goes ???

It run's under the encoder and the capacitors that are between Z2 and Z3.

I pulled up the schematic and that trace should be the SWCOM.  If that's
correct,  Then it's in series with pin 2 of all 4 encoders.  That being the
case,
it becomes an easy fix below the board.

Before I do anything like that,  I wanted to check with you guys and make
sure I'm correct.

Any advise would certainly be appreciated

73      Jerry       N0JRN