With Elecraft matching units you don't need (and it can be undesirable to have)
antennas made for a particular band.  You make life easier for the matching
unit by making your antenna non-resonant on bands you want to use.  That way
the unit does not have to cope with especially high voltages which are most
likely to cause internal damage. Save your time, weight, money for other
options.

David G3UNA