I agree with Joseph.  I have been able to bust pileups on recent
dxpeditions such as VP8PJ, VP6R, and VP6D on 30m and 60m, even though I
don't have antennas on those bands.  The SWR was 10:1 on my 80/40 vertical,
and even though I was blissfully aware of the high voltages in the tuner,
and the losses in the coax, it didn't matter.  They're in the log, and my
faith in the near-magical tuning ability of the KAT50O remains
undiminished.  Dance with the girl you brung.

73 Eric WD6DBM