John could not have said it better. I have been reading the comments on this
subject, and it actually angered me a bit that anyone would  even suggest this
during a time of unprecedented pandemic.  And things are actually NOT getting
better regarding the virus, many states are seeing a huge increase. Elecraft is
doing their level best to meet their shipments under tremendous handicap. If
you have a working transmitter, what are you complaining about ? We have lost
friends, ham radio friends to Covid-19. Yes, some of you have money on the
table to reserve your order in advance, but NO ONE saw this virus coming , and
NO ONE certainly thought it would be as bad as it is. For Elecraft, or any
company for that matter, to offer free shipping after all they have lost in the
past months, and months to come, is ludicrous. We do not want a company such as
Elecraft to go under…..do we? Then give them a break,  they are working as best
they can to deliver to us. Patience is a virtue.

73,

Dick  / W1REJ
Sent from Mail for Windows 10