Elecraft's web site thankfully still has an active "Interest Form" to
"Pre-Order" certain mods, accessories and upgrades, and options,
including the popular KIO3B for the K3, and other options for the K3s.
Web link and some details below.   // Mark w2or
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

K3/K3S Options Pre-Order Interest Form
https://elecraft.com/pages/k3-k3s-options-interest-form

We are taking pre-orders for K3/K3S Options listed below. If you are
interested in pre-ordering any of these products, please let us know.
We will contact you with details once we have enough interest in
specific options to place a material order with our suppliers.
K3/K3S Accessories

P3 Panadapter

P3SVGA Video/FFT Adapter

P3TXMON P3 Transmit Monitor (choose 1 coupler below, no charge)

Directional Coupler DCHF-200 1.8-54 MHz

Directional Coupler DCV/U-200 144-450 MHz

Directional Coupler DCHF-2000 1.8-54 MHz

K3/0 Mini Remote Control Panel

K3/K3S Options

KPA3A Internal 100W Upgrade

K144XV 144-148 MHZ 10W Internal Module

K144RFLK K144XV Reference Lock Board

KRX3A High Performance Subreceiver

KDVR3 Digital Voice Recorder

KAT3A 100W ATU

K3 Upgrades

KIO3BUPKT KIO3B Upgrade Kit

KSYN3A Upgrade Kit for K3, KRX3 (2nd Req'd if KRX3 is installed

END.