I as well have a K4 on deposit and think a "get it working" 5-10 page
instruction would be really nice, as well as a searchable complete manual.
Guessing youtube videos will come with time just as it did on the K3.  Can
hardly wait for the K4 - maybe a surprise under the tree.
Thank you Ken WB8PKK

On Thursday, August 6, 2020, 07:12:14 AM EDT, Gordon LaPoint