For Sale: Elecraft KX1 Ultra-Portable CW Transceiver (but will receive SSB
and AM also). I am the original builder and owner of this pristine unit,
which was factory aligned and improved by Don W. and has worked perfectly
ever since. This unit is two bands: 40 and 20, and includes the reversible,
removable CW paddle and the KXAT1 internal ATU. It has always been stored
and protected from scratches inside a Ziploc bag, and I live in a
non-smoking, pet-free home. It’s a great portable rig, but I have a KX3 and
I’ve decided to sell this one, so I’m looking for a good home for it! $450,
via PayPal only, and includes manuals, original correspondence, free
shipping and insurance to CONUS. Batteries not included (6 AA alkalines).
<http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/file/t334724/KX1.jpg>

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/