For Sale: Elecraft K3/100, factory built, S/N1626. The unit was factory
reconditioned (with all hardware updates) and aligned three years ago, works
perfectly, and comes from a non-smoking, pet-free home. It has the most
recent firmware available. It is in great condition with no scratches. The
screen is very clean and the controls are all clean and function perfectly.
I have acquired a K3S and I don’t need this rig now. Purchase includes power
cable, manuals, documentation, Fred Cady KE7X K3 Handbook, and the MH2 hand
microphone. Will be shipped in the original box and packing materials. $1650
includes shipping insured CONUS – PayPal only. More photos available.

Full disclosure: My shack was struck by lightning 5-6-17 and this rig
sustained damage. I sent it to Elecraft and they totally repaired it (for
$559), documented all the work, updated all the hardware, and did a final
checkout, calibration, and alignment. It looks like new, and if I didn’t
tell you about the lightning hit, you would never know it. The included
factory documentation states that this rig “meets or exceeds all factory
specifications.” I don’t want the buyer to think I am withholding this
information. This rig had several options that I transferred to my new K3S,
but what is left is listed below. Also, I am the third owner of this K3, and
both previous owners have taken excellent care of it, as have I. It is in
pristine condition, everything works perfectly, and the buyer will be very
pleased.

Includes:
100 W Amplifier Option
2.7 KHz filter – installed
KAT3-F 100 W ATU - Factory Installed
KXV3A RX Ant., IF Out and Xverter Interface
KDVR3 Digital Voice Recorder, not installed
Power Cable
MH2 Hand Microphone
Owner’s Manual
Fred Cady KE7X K3 Handbook
All previous receipts and factory documentation

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/