A friend of mine had same issues a couple of years ago here in Maine, turned
out it was marijuana growers using non approved chinese grow lights brought in
illegally through Canada and being sold in Portland, ME.
We put an end to that, the FCC deputised my friend...even got in the Portland
newspaper.
73 de Jose Douglas KB1TCD

Sent from my iPad