Actually, I built the CB Slider in a chopped beef can. The Corned Beef cans we
found all had sharp edges and were deemed too dangerous for the project. The
Chopped Beef product fit the bill for both space and the project name. It was a
fun project oh so long ago with pretty much all electronic parts obtained from
Radio Shack.

73!
Jack (“Stan”) Brindle, W6FB (ex WA4FIB, WB5KQJ…)