Andre,

Do you have any power control? To check set the power to about 50 watts and do a TUNE. Measure the actual power output with an in-line wattmeter and a 50 ohm dummy load.

If it still goes to 160 watts, you do not have any power control. The usual reason is the diodes D16 and D17 (1N5711 type) have been damaged by static coming in on the feedline. Replace those diodes and re-check.

If that does not fix it, I can help with additional troubleshooting.

73,
Don W3FPR