Hi All --

I am well underway, RF board part 2 has been tested and works fine.  Lots of
signals on 40 meter. I am mid way through part 3 and have a question on the
build order of the other options.  I will assemble and test the K2 completly
before continuing by adding options.  I have the KSB2, K60XV, DSP and KPA100 to
add. In what order should the options be installed and could some be combined (
like the DSPand the K60XV) to minimize assembly and disassembly.  Would you
leave the KPA100 to last?

My skill level is moderately advanced (electrons in my blood/EE) plus a fair
set of test equipment.

73 de Paul W4MAY
K2 s/n 5627