The digest is a real pain for the very reason you mentioned... many
subscribers, for whatever reason, don't remove all the non-pertinent stuff.
I have seen one post that was 3 digests deep!
To avoid that, you have 2 choices. Either change your delivery to
individual emails, or unsubscribe and go to the site at your leisure.
Jim - WS6X