Look in the manual for Ref Cal calibration. But before you go Messing there,
tune radio to WWV on 10.000, 15.000 or 20.000 MHz and see if it’s really you or
the other guy that’s off.
Now check for procedure.  The zero beat works well and can get you within a
Hertz or two

Sent from my iPhone
...nr4c. bill