Jay ...

For the past few months, I have been keeping track of the prices obtained on
Ebay for Elecraft rigs.  (I know, too much time on my hands - I need a K3 to
build!)  I believe this to be a fair indication of actual value.  The
average price of a K2 without the 100W amp has been $746.

For others who may be interested, more complete data is listed below.  I did
not include rigs that were partially assembled, non-functional or that
seemed to be in poor condition.  There will be a different mix of options,
but I did not account for this.

Rig        # sold         Ave Price
K1           20            $ 319
KX1           9            $ 451