Bill,

Unplug and replug all options in the K2 as a first try, also try removing the cable to the KAT100. If it is the KAT100, try shortening the cable between the KPA100 and the KAT100.

INFO 080 means that one of the option's firmware is not communicating with the K2 MCU (or in the case of the KAT100, the AUXBUS path is too long meaning the communications is too slow).

73,
Don W3FPR