Since I don't have to schlep the thing on my back like those who backpack
to their field ops sites -- I use a dolly I keep in my van for the purpose
-- I use a Talentcell 12Ah 12v battery. I connected a coaxial connector
cable I got from Elecraft to it, and it powers a lot of my devices. The
only issue is that it's about 1.35 kg, so it would be a significant weight
to carry, say, in a backpack. That's one reason why I worked up my USB-C PD
smart cable, as the PD power bank I have for it is a lot lighter.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JF56C7L/

73,
Gwen, NG3P