On 10/6/2020 11:48 AM, John Harper wrote:

> Folks, the correct way to read this reflector is to turn of email from it
> entirely. Instead look at it here, only clicking on the links of interest
> to you:

Maybe correct for you, not for me and many others. The minimum time I
have to work the mouse, the happier I am.  As we children of the '50s
would say "Whatever works".

> If you try to set up email filters to improve the S:N ratio, you'll soon
> come to the conclusion that 'that way lies madness'.

Albert Einstein is widely credited with saying, "The definition of
insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting
different results."

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
Elecraft K2/100   s/n 5402

>From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest