I did a search for the ability of the K4 to display DX spots on screen, and
the ability to "click" on them to QSY to the spot, interfacing with 3rd
party programs like DXLab or N1MM+ (assuming they can and do develop that
capability).

I found Rich's question (see below), but couldn't determine if there had
been any answers.

What say you Wayne and/or Eric?

73,

Lou, W0FK