I just bought a pair yesterday at a closeout price of $170 from my local
Costco.  They have been discontinued.  Costco online is now out of stock, but
some stores still have them.  Amazon has them for $199 now.

My favorite headphones up to now has been Sennheiser HD 280 PRO but these sound
great and eliminate the noise from my KPA1500 with the fan on #2 and a nearby
water heater fan.  No comparison with my old QC2 headphones.

73,  Jim N7US