Hello Don,

Thanks for your wishes. After some 'minor tinkering' with my dc lead and CAL
CUR, I can now manage to get 12 watts out of the K2 on 28 mhz (at 14V DC, at
12V DC I can get 10 watts out measured on my Bird 43 into a DL2500).

Will try to get on around 14025 +/- 5 this weekend as VR2AX/P and try to have
some fun. Hope to have a qso one day.

73,
Wyn, VR2AX

Congratulations on your accomplishments and thanks for the description of
your efforts.
Enjoy your K2 whether /P as originally intended, or for your home station
QSOs as well.

73,
Don W3FPR