I have used jse-repair on ebay to make covers for the Kherd.  Some are
stock, some he will make custom.  I had him make custom covers for my
KPA1500 rf deck and PS.  He made a single custom cover for my K3/P3 (one
cover in the dark to bind them).  He will add back flaps, headphone/mic
slits, callsigns for an extra fee.  He makes covers for the KAT500/KPA500
combo stack, K1, K2, and all sorts of gear (even an LP100A). I don't think
he has a K4 cover yet,  but all you need is a measuring tape.

As usual, should you be caught or killed, Eric and Wayne will disavow any
knowledge of your actions-and I have no relationship with JSE-REPAIR, his
successors or assigns, and any similarity between people living, dead, or
undead, is purely coincidental.

73 Eric WD6DBM