Sorry, once again because I get a strange message..

Hi all,

Recently I came in the possession of a K3/0, the full size remote control.

There is plenty of space to install the pcb's of the RRC1258 remote control,
WiFi and a 12 V DC supply as well.

Cabling/connections will be made inside the K3/0, so no external connectors
to peripherals.

That way I will only have one "box" which is easy to take along.

Before " I invent the wheel again", has anyone done this as well?

If so, could you share pictures, diagrams, etc. with me.

That could save me quite some time (and possibly errors..) to find clear
spots on the main pc board to install all the pcb's.

Please share info off-line using henk.p...@gmail.com
<mailto:henk.p...@gmail.com>

73 Henk

PA0C