I have an older wired alarm system that uses serial data, and it is
indeed awful. The serial data is quite slow but it has no filtering. I
added an LC filter that works well enough to keep the RFI out of my
station, at least down to the level of what comes from my neighbors
and keeps my station from setting off the alarm system (most of the
time).

At my son's house, he and neighbors have some SimpliSafe and other
wireless alarm systems and the HF Ham bands are wiped out by the RFI.
I have no idea what nominal frequency range or signalling they use. I
would expect for battery life they would not transmit often, but
whatever they do to create the RFI is continuous.

I also have a hard wired smoke alarm from Kidde. That uses a DC
interconnect between units. I believe any unit that goes off pulls a
line up to about 9 V and they all go off. They are kind of cagey as to
exactly what the interconnect signal is though, so I may be a little
off.  I have not detected any issues with RFI or susceptibility. Those
may indeed work for you.

I do have a Spectrum Analyzer and multiple types of clamp on probes
and antennas but have not taken the time to do any quantitative
measurements of any of these.

Having to tell the Fire Department that the fire alarm is false is not
a good thing.

73,

Mark
W7MLG