I am selling my personal KPA500 – it is in excellent condition, both
operationally and cosmetically.   I purchased it from the original owner in
December of 2016.  It has performed flawlessly.  I am a very light user of
all my equipment, especially the KPA500.  I estimate there is less than 10
hours “operating” time on the amp!  Therefore, the reason I am selling – it
needs to go to a good shack where is can be fully utilized.

It will arrive in an Elecraft KPA500 box with inserts, DC power cord (I ran
it on 240V), custom cover and color copied, spiral bound Owner’s Manual.

My price is  $1800 +shipping & insurance to your CONUSA QTH address.  I DO
NOT ship internationally.

I will accept USPO money order, bank check or PayPal – “friends and family”
payment or Buyer pays +3% for PayPal fees.  Unfortunately, due to parts
swappers, there is no warranty expressed or implied.

Questions, please email me* direct* at my call at arrl.net.  Pictures are
forthcoming.

Thank you,

John Altman