After several years use I decided to check the calibration of my KX3,
following the procedures in the manual, using a function generator
controlled by a GPS disciplined reference signal, adjusting REF CAL to zero
beat.  Then I checked WWV 10MHz I was about 230 Hz off frequency based on
PX3 display.  Looking at the 10MHz signal from the function generator, I was
off by the same amount based on PX3.  I adjusted the REF CAL setting to get
both the 10MHz WWV and Function Gen 10MHz centered on the PX3 (same REF CAL
setting).  I checked with my old HP8640B at 10MHz, it was within 20Hz.

With WWV I could see both the center and side bands, I was using the center
as my reference.

The manual states that following it's procedures accuracy should be within
+/- 1 ppm.  Any thoughts on what is going on?

Thanks,

Ron