I'm certain I'm doing something stupid, clearly I don't understand the
SSB/data shifting going on; but, I can't seem to figure this out.

I'm running a K3 with a SignaLink USB connected to the rear-panel and WJSTX,
primarily for FT8 (although see below).     WSJTX is set for "Ham Radio
Deluxe" rig control, VOX ptt and Data mode.

On 40m (Dial freq 7.074),  20m (14.074), and 10M (28.074) FT8, this works
great.   Lots of decodes and lots of QSOs.   On my P3, the passband is to
the "right of center" and the signals are right in the middle of the
passband.

HOWEVER, on 15M (21.074), 17M and 12M - with this setup,  I get NO decodes,
and on the P3, I see the passband in the CENTER of the display, and the
signals are all to the right of the passband.  I manually switch the radio
to USB (from data), then the P3 passband shifts to the right and I start
getting decodes; but can't transmit, since the audio source for the K3
switches from LINE to MIC.

Help????

73 de N7QNM

Clay