Refer to the instruction sheet for the KXPD2:

https://ftp.elecraft.com/KX2/Manuals%20Downloads/E740295%20KXPD2%20Paddle%20Instructions%20Rev%20C.pdf

This states that the thumb screws are 4-40 half-inch long.

I regret greatly my purchase of the KXPD2 in 2017.  It is the worst iambic key
I've used in the past 40 years, with a bizarrely wide finger spacing that's
twice that of the KXPD3 and all other iambic keys I've used.  It permits
adjustment of contact spacing only and not the important spacing between
paddles.  The paddle finger spacing is so wide as to be unusable.  Mine arrived
missing one of the set screws (not shown or listed in the instruction sheet)
designed to lock the contact spacing set screws.  The key came with a spare
spring that is not described in the instructions (is it the same spring force
as the installed spring?). The key requires two different Allen wrenches, but
has a storage channel in the key frame for only one.  The design should have
used only one size Allen wrench for ALL adjustments.

I suggest caveat emptor for the KXPD2 and the MH3, just as I did 20 years ago
for the K1 KTS1 and KBT1.

Everything else Elecraft that I've owned since 2000 has been great, except for
the radiant heat-absorbing paint job on the KX2.

Mike / KK5F