12 + hours ago, I was lippy toward Elecraft and ate my words 20
minutes later when I was told the K4 was out. I woke up to 80 messages
asking me for numbers... I am NOT answering each request,, A good reason no
one says they may have gotten one...
       Seriously, I have no idea, I was at the start of the Dayton
Hamvention either on Wednesday or Thursday. Way earlier than most people
are up, long before people are on the floor .. somewhere after the sales
area was set up, I did the paperwork. I don't work for Elecraft, I work
with another firm. I remember being told I was one of the 1st ...

Sorry Paul KB9AVO