Looking through archives for Elecraft , I found this ;

http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/KX3-Shutdown-td7593697.html

It matches my setup and symptoms. I will turn the PA parameter off,

and test without the KXPA100 online.

Adrian Fewster

On 1/12/20 12:58 am, David Haines wrote:
I had that same problem.  Check that you haven't set the timer to turn off the radio after a certain period.

david
KC1DNY