I know that this group consists of many of us who are very loyal Elecraft
customers, many who ordered a K4 in the first hours orders were being taken.
My order went in Oct. 1, 2019,  so it may be March before I see mine.

My guess is a few of us have received their K4’s but are reluctant to post
anything about them because of the avalanche of questions that will flood their
inboxes.

I wasn’t an Elecraft user when the K3 came out, but I suspect the same thing
happened then.

It sure would be nice to find some way to get user reports of the K4 without
subjecting the poster with a flood of questions.

73,

Terry
N7TB