When assembling the KAT500 kit yesterday, I found it frustrating trying to get the nuts started on the connector screws. Then I remembered assembling Heathkits, like 50 years ago. Heathkit provided a little plastic tube thingy for starting hex nuts. (I'm sure some of you other OF's remember them. They were red.) I looked in the toolbox, and there were two of them! (They're still red.) Given all the hex nuts in the KAT500 kit, if I hadn't already had them, I'd have been glad to pay an extra 10 cents or so if one were included with the kit.

73,

Scott K9MA

--
Scott  K9MA