The introduction  the KXFL3 manual described these filters.

(https://ftp.elecraft.com/KX3/Manuals%20Downloads/E740165%20Elecraft%20KXFL3%20Option%20Rev%20A3.pdf)

They are not IF filters in the sense you may be used to.  In the KX3, selective
filtering is done in the DSP.  These are roofing filters, at baseband, that sit
in front of the DSP, and serve to improve the dynamic range of the radio.  They
switch in automatically, and there’s no way to select them specifically (and no
reason to).  But the display does show you what roofing filter is active.

Grant NQ5T