-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Walker
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2006 7:49 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] GrPH -> dOt

Hi guys,

I just upgraded my firmware and installed the CW modkit.  All seems to be
going well.

I do notice now that when my GrPH is in dOt mode I get momentaryand
alternate flickering of the 2nd and 7th led when I am running 10 watts (when
I transmit CW).

This did not happen prior to the upgrades.  So my question is:  Is this
normal after the CW bandwith modification?  Have others noticed the same
thing?

It makes no difference.  Its just a slight visual distraction.

Cheers,

Dave
VK2NA