I need to raise money to buy a KPA-800 and the XYL says "You can only use money
you make selling all the junk you own now".

Is there anyone on the Elecraft list who collects or has an interest the
following items?

H8 computers (two, one 8080 other Z80)
H9 terminal
H19 terminal
H89 computer
H17 dual drive
H17 triple drive
IBM Selectric Printer for H8 Parallel card
Hard sectored floppies with / without CP/M and HDOS software
HUG user group magazines
Software manuals, assembly manuals and Continuing Education course for Basic.

Please contact me off-list.   I can deliver within a 100 mile radius of NYC.

Tom K2TA